Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20

4 Months Old


I can't believe you are 4 months old already, time is sure flying by.  You are just the sweetest baby girl.  You hardly ever cry and just lay back and take things in.  You grab at everything now and when I hold you, you hang onto my shirt.  You helped me flash everyone at the mall the other day!  That was fun!

I started cloth diapering you this month.  You don't care either way.  Your little legs are getting so chubby ;)  

4 Month Dr. Update:
13lb 15.5oz (75%)
25.5 " long (95%)
41.2 head cir (average)

The Dr. said you are doing great and sleeping REALLY well.  He emphasized the "really".  He said I can start you on solids anytime now.  I just don't know if I want you to be that big yet.  I think you're really going to like it though and maybe I should give it a shot.  With your brother, I was always pushing him to the next level (although as independent as he is, it doesn't take much pushing) ... I think for you, I'm going to be holding you back because I want to keep you my baby forever.

No comments: