Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2

Ms. Elsie - 4 Months Old


The time is flying by... you can now roll over from back to front and front to back.  You are loving being on your belly though and it almost seems like you're scared to roll onto your back sometimes.  Ms. Liz watched you today and she checked on you 2 different times while you were sleeping and you were sleeping on your stomach.  You are just loving your belly.

You've also taken up a new found interest in your knees.  See the picture above.  You can't get to your feet yet, although you know they are there... you can get to your knees.  They are pretty scratched up.

This past week we started you on baby oatmeal.  With your pooping issues we've had, I skipped rice cereal all together.  You are not a big fan of oatmeal yet.  Tonight I gave up the good fight with you and just opened green beans.  You ate half the jar.  It's pretty funny how you eat... I wedge the spoon in your mouth and you kinda slurp what's on it and eat it that way.  We'll have to teach you to open your mouth all the way.

You grab everything in sight now.  You have very, very slow, but meticulous still the same.  You do not give up, that's for sure.  You'll be laying under your play mat on the floor scooting and scooting to get to the toy that rattles.  You can get from point "A" to point "B" if you need to.  

You are still perfectly content to be left alone on the floor by yourself.  You prefer to hang out down there actually.  You love to sit in your car seat too and watch everything going on.  You are just a very laid back baby girl.

M'Liz too this picture of you the other day.  I think she's taken more pictures of you than I have.  I'll try and get better about that.  Thank goodness we have her!  This picture just melts my heart when I see it!  Thank you so much again Liz!!!


I have a video of you rolling over ... i'll try to post it soon!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Miss Elsie would you please slow down and stop growing up so fast. We sure love you (each of us Lees). You are the sweetest thing. I Love the picture of you in your new overalls:) You are so adorable. I love the headband. I'm glad your mommy likes the picture I took of you. We will continue to enjoy watching you grow and learn new things.

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

What a cutie! Love the way she rocks the headbands!

Steph said...

Sara, you are so great with keeping up with your blog. The kids will be very lucky to be able and go back and see this when they are older!(and you too)