Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3

Whooo-wee!


 I am so proud of you going on the toilet.  You are completely trained during the day... nighttime will take a few years I'm afraid.  You are just such a sound sleeper.  When Daddy or I go in to have you go potty, you stay almost completely asleep.  Although last night you attacked me and started kicking.  I think this is why you've been such a challenge lately... you are not sleeping nearly as much as you should.  You wake up from nap when you have to go potty.  It's been about a week now since you've had an accident during nap time.  But you're 3 hour nap has become 2 hours.  Then at night, I wake you up around 11pm when I go to bed, then Daddy wakes you up at 4:30am when he goes to work.  So that's two times during the night that you're being disturbed.  So, hopefully you'll start getting used to less sleep and not so crabby during the day ;D  PLEASE...

We have gone everywhere though, 2 hour car trips, grocery shopping, to the park and you have told me every time that you have to go potty.  You really are such a good sport about it!  I'm so proud of you!

The picture above was taken at a local park where you played hard for about 4 hours.  You can see the proof all over your face, how much fun you were having.  You were loving the dirt, water, sand and grime!

No comments: