Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 14

How to make Lee feel better...

Tonight we went over to the neighbors house for dinner to celebrate Jon's birthday.  We all had fun and when it was time to go, Lee was pretty upset.  He was having too much fun.  As he was getting his shoes on, he asked "Mommy, can you sing me a song to make me feel better?".  So I asked him what song he would like me to sing... he said "spiderman can do it, nobody can".  So I sang it and he started laughing with tears in his eyes.  That boy melts my heart!  He is just too sweet sometimes! 

Sidenote: I can't believe that "spiderman" is the song he chooses to make himself feel better...

Another reason I could give Lee a big smack-a-roo kiss on his cheek is because last night was the 2nd night in a row that he woke up at 1am to use the potty all by himself.  He is staying dry during the day and nap now 100% of the time.  Nighttime seems to be getting closer and closer everyday!  I am SO proud of him!  SO proud!

No comments: