Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15

Things I've Learned

I was thinking tonight about different things I've learned from Friends & Family and I thought I would share some with you.

Never go to bed angry.
My Grandma Schumacher

Believe, Trust & Talk to God and you will never be alone.
My Grandpa Billings

Whenever you are upset or angry, listen or sing a song. It will cheer you up.
My Grandma Billings

There's always two sides to every story. Try not to jump to conclusions.
My Dad

Always treasure every moment with your friends & family.
My Mom

Don't be scared to love with your whole heart.
My friend Shannon

That's just a few that came to mind. I can't remember the other ones that I thought of earlier, I should have wrote them down. These are not direct quotes, just things I have learned being around these people. It was fun thinking back when I was a kid or a teenager and remembering some of the lessons that I learned, (or learnings from other peoples experiences. Leave a comment if there is a phrase that you can think of that someone has taught you or that you learned.

I'll post again soon!
Sara

2 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

My new favorite one that I learned from 2 people actually (Debi Pearl and Dr. Phil) is, "Is it better to be right, or is it better to be married?"

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

"You can be pitiful or you can be powerful, but you can't be both." -Joyce Meyers

That one kicked by butt into gear at a time I really needed it!