Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 9

More Weekend Details!

Sunday, August 7th
We met my Uncle Gregg, Aunt Laurie and Family at Margaritaville on the strip Sunday night. They came down from San Fransisco & Sacramento area. It was so good to see them. They looked wonderful. We had a long wait to get a table so we hung around outside and caught up on what we have been up to. We had a great dinner and when the bill came my Uncle Gregg announced that my Grandma & Grandpa sent money to take us all out to eat (my G-ma & G-pa live in IL). That was SO neat and such a nice treat. They really shouldn't have done that.
So we would like to say
"THANK YOU GRANDMA & GRANDPA"!

Here is everyone in the picture (L-R: My cousin Krissy (she just turned 21 the day before, which is why they were in Las Vegas.), Krissy's good friend, My Cousin Dannie, Dannie's husband Steve, Me, My Uncle Gregg, My Aunt Laurie, Steven Lee, Tasha & Kelly (AKA-Roy). I apologize in advance if I spelled your name wrong.


After dinner Kelly, Tash, my Steve, Me, My cousin Dannie & her husband Steve went to NY, NY to walk around and look. This was Steve's first time in Las Vegas so he wanted to look around. Dannie and her husband Steve ended up staying at an Irish pub in the hotel while we continued on. See below for some of the pictures we took. Keep in mind this was about midnight on Sunday.




This was outside NY, NY Hotel. There is a tug boat that still to this day has a tribute to 9-11. It's very cool to see.






Kelly & Tash being goofy.



Walk like an Egyptian :)
Steve, Tash & Kelly at the Luxor. I think their new outfits look fabulous on them ;)
Monday, August 8th
We decided to take Kelly & Tash to the Apex. It is where we like to go riding most of the time. They had a great time and they both did really well. Here are some pictures.
Kelly
Tasha
Ok, that is all I have for now. I will write again soon!
Sara

3 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

I didn't know you had fun little motor things!??!

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Las Vegas looks like a fun place to live...you sure you want to come back to boring old corn country?

Crystal Starr said...

You get to have all the fun!