Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15

My Friend Carly

A very good friend of mine, Carly (and her husband Mike), are going to have their baby tomorrow. She is very nervous and scared so I thought I would ask for you to pray for her that she and the baby will be ok (she is scheduled at noon for a C-Section). This was my friend that was pregnant last year and lost the baby at 39 weeks. She is a wonderful person and is going to be a wonderful mother, I'm so excited for her. Carly is such an awesome friend to have. If you get a spare moment, please say a quick prayer for her (and Mike too).

Thanks so much!
Love,
Sara

2 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

I will pray for her Sara.

This is quite the coincidence though. Margaret Criss is going to have her baby tomorrow too. This is her second pregnancy and lost her first baby in the 7th month. If you think of it pray for her too!

Steph Stanger said...

was this your friend you worked with? I will definietly be praying for her. C-sections stink! (although some people don't mind them - go figure) But baby's are cool!