Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22

More visitors From IL

Hello Again -
Sorry it's been so long since my last post (we had visitors this weekend). My 2 aunts from IL came in Friday evening. My Aunt Annette who is married to my Dad's brother Matt and My Aunt Maryanne, who is my Dad's sister (one year older than my Dad). I used to work with my Aunt Annette at First Card and My Aunt Maryanne always watched me when I was little. We had so much fun. Friday we went to see Toby Keith. That was a GREAT concert. He puts on a really good show. I love the fact he has such a respect for our country and he is proud to show it. We walked around on the strip a little, went to Red Rock Canyon and the rest of the time we sat around and talked. It was SO nice to sit and catch up with my two Aunts. They are so awesome! I loved having them visit.

Here are a few pictures.

Here's a picture of all 4 of us on the strip. This was taken in Bellagio at the Atrium.(L-R: Me, Steve, Aunt Maryanne & Aunt Annette)


This was taken at Cesear's Palace with one of the "Guards". They are there so you can take pictures with them :) It was so funny to see my Aunt's walk up with these strange expressions on their faces... wondering what I was doing.
(L-R: Aunt Maryanne, George The barbarian, Me & Aunt Annette)


While we were at Cesaer's Palace, we ran into ELVIS (we think it was a bachelor party and the groom to be had to dress up like Elvis). Lots of fun!

We also ran into Shaq O'Neal. He had walked in just as we were walking out of Cesaer's Palace. You couldn't miss him. He was about 9 feet tall. My Aunt Annette ran up and took this picture of him.

On Sunday, we went to Red Rock Canyon. This is where we took this picture. It a very beautiful place that Steve & I like to go hiking at. It's so quiet and peaceful.

Thank Aunt Annette for the Toby Keith Tickets! Thank you both for coming out and staying with us, we had so much fun!

I'll post again soon (hopefully)!
Sara

3 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

That's it! I coming to Las Vegas! You guys always know how to have a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve and Sara said...

Anytime you want to come out you are all more than welcome! We would love to have you :)

Steph Stanger said...

that is sooo fun Sara! I think I would like a Toby Keith concert, country music is growing on me. Mark still hates it! How is your friends baby doing?! I didn't get any pictures with Nicci because I thought I was going to see her again but she must of got busy. Bummer, because we didnt get to talk to much when I did see her, with the kids around (and Mark) oh well. I hope she had a good time with her Mama!