Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25

Nothing To Post...

As my dogs are sitting beside me ... panting ... I'm trying to think of something to post about. Nothing is really new, just looking forward to the weekend. My friend told me about this book "Devil Wears Prada" I think I might read that this weekend. Other than that, I am starting on Steve's Scrap Book from when he was a baby. Steve's mom did it for him when he was little and it has all his elementary report cards, year books, class pictures and awards. I'm looking forward to putting that together for him. It's really neat. I'm just switching over books because the one she used is not acid-free, so the pages are turning yellow.

Other than that nothing really new. Sorry.
I'll post again soon!
Sara

4 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

marks mom has recently gotten into scrapbooking, hardcore, and she's making Mark a book for his birthday! I can't wait to see it! Mark's sister Rachelle sells creative memories so they do it together alot in Iowa. crystal, Kim, and I are going to Archivers to work on our books tomorrow night, I'm really excited!

Crystal Starr said...

Well we didn't get to go to Archivers last night for Steph's birthday. Instead we scrap booked at Steph's and at yummy pizza! It was a lot of fun. I just felt bad for poor Stephy. We will be going next Friday though to Archivers.

Love you Steph!

Sara your post was great! I don't have anything interesting to post about either right now.

Anonymous said...

I wanted Sara to post about how she has the sexiest husband alive but she wouldn't :( Does that mean she doesn't think I'm sexy?

Steve and Sara said...

Steve, you're a goob!!