Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 6

I'm Baaa...aaack.

Hi Ya'll!!!
I'm back (just got in this evening), but exhausted. I have a bunch to tell you and I can't wait... but I really, really, really need sleep. Here's a picture to tie you over. I had SO MUCH FUN!!! It was a blast. I promise to post more later.

Here is a photo of everyone that was at West Palm Beach, FL.


Oh... and I have read everyones blogs... love it... love it... everyone has posted so much!!! I didn't have a chance to respond yet... I'm SO sorry. I promise to in a few days. I have a lot of catching up to do... I really enjoyed reading them all though!!

Love you guys!!

5 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Welcome home Sara, can't wait to here all the big news!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara. Can you send me all the pcitures when you get a chance? And by chance....do you have my ipod cord, cause I can't find mine.

Love ya.

~Kelly

Steph Stanger said...

Sara you are too cute. Your "love it...love it" line totally reminded me of my grandma! =)

TheMildrens said...

Hey! Welcome back! Matt and Steve have not been able to play online yet. Matt hasn't played much at all. He just got back too - he went to Cali for a whole week! Read my blog for the update. Love ya and miss ya! Glad you had fun. Give my baby bro a hug and kiss for me!

Brooke said...

That sand looks wonderful! I'm glad you had fun and I cannot wait to hear your stories. I'm going to add more to my blog tonight. Miss you and love you!