Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 22

Vacation...


I will be in sunny Florida for two weeks. We leave tomorrow morning (Sunday). Steve has to stay behind :*( I wish he could come, but starting a new job... he couldn't get the time off. I hope he's going to be ok, with his back going out and all, but he's been a lot better the last couple of days. He's sooo awesome about me going. I would hate it if the situations were reversed. Although I would do the same for him, he's been really cool about it. He's very supportive. It's basically a free vacation for me, because my parents drive, and I'm just tagging along. It's really nice!

Above is what I have been doing for last couple of weeks. We have one wall to still finish (and it's really, really high) painting and then we are done with the whole downstairs. I wanted to get the kitchen finished before I left for FL, it came out beautiful! I really like the colors. We did a pale peanut color for majority of the down stairs, and for the kitchen and one accent wall we did a "southern wood" color. That's the actual name. LOL.

Ok, I'll see you guys in 2 weeks!

9 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

your kitchen looks gorgeous! Have fun on vacation!

Crystal Starr said...

Sara I really like the color you chose! The stamp party is this coming up Friday so ya you will miss it and we will miss you! Have fun in Flordia! =o)

Crystal Starr said...

OH NICE STOVE MICROWAVE AND FRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =oP

Brooke said...

It looks wonderful, Sara! Good job. I will miss you when you are gone. Have fun for me! I cannot wait until we go to Florida in October.

Brooke said...

I added some blogs!!!

Lillian D said...

What a huge difference that paint makes. It is a totally new and beautiful look. Great job. I understand Steve was a "big" help and finished at least one corner. Now we know why his back went out! Have fun on your trip. Love to all.

Crystal Starr said...

Hey Sara! I know you're not back yet but just wanted to pop in and say I'm thinking about you!!

Also it looks like Steph might have another Stampin' Up party because she is head over heals in-love with stamping now!! SOOOOO we hope you can make it to the next one! I can promise you that you will have and AWESOME time and it's a LOT of fun, especially with the company of Steph and MEEEE!!! It will most likely be at the end of the summer! Oh and if you need any ideas what to get Steph for a birthday gift go check out her blog! HEHEHEHE Sorry to that I telling you to buy her a gift that's probably rude??? But I just thought you probably would anyway and if you did she has a list!!

Anyway we all miss you!! Hope to see you soon!!!

(((hugs)))

Steph Stanger said...

I'm a bad friend I have not gotten Sara or Nicci a birthday gift in years! And I forgot to tell Nicci happy Birthday last time I saw her even though it was really close to her birthday! Shame on me....I suck! But I do want to have another stampin up party do you think you would come Sara? It's really fun and it goes great with Scrapbooking! =)

Steve and Sara said...

I would love to come to your stampin party. I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to Crystals. I have been to one before and they are a lot of fun!

Don't worry about the birthdays. I'm the queen of forgetting. I never remember, ever, it's horrible. I forgot about poor Nicci's birthday too, so we can be horrible friends together ;0) (just kidding).