Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 27

New Career?!?!

Crystal posted this quiz and I thought it was so interesting. SO... I copied her and took it too. Here are my results. Click on her name to see her results or click on the bottom link to take the quiz for yourself. It's fun!!


You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English

100%

Mathematics

100%

Journalism

100%

Psychology

83%

Philosophy

83%

Dance

75%

Linguistics

75%

Art

75%

Theater

67%

Sociology

67%

Anthropology

50%

Engineering

42%

Biology

25%

Chemistry

0%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

THEIF!! ha ha just kidding! Math!??! WOWZERS not me! Scott scored really high in math too. He took the quiz over at Kristen's blog the girl I linked to on my post. I'll just copy and paste his top four here...

Mathematics 100%
Engineering 92%
Philosophy 83%

Anyhoo, I really thought this quiz was fun too!! No one took it on my blog though, pooh faces!! =oD
Anthropology 75%

Lillian D said...

That's what happens when you read so much! Think I'll take the test and see what comes up. LOL, Mom