Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 10

New House!

Here are the pictures of our new house. We moved in just a little over a week ago. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom w/ a basement.

The Front


Kitchen

Living/Family Room


Living Room w/ Dining Room Behind it. The dining room is right next to the kitchen.

Downstairs Bathroom


Basement: The puddle is from when we had the water softner installed.
















Laundry Room: It's on the first floor, right next to the den & downstairs bathroom.




















Den: Soon to be computer room.















Garage: Very messy, to go along with our messy house. Ha, ha...















Master Bedroom: We still need to get the corner hutch back from my Mom's. She is storing it for us.
















Upstairs Bathroom: Rubber Ducky ;0)
This bathroom is upstairs between the 2 spare bedrooms. It's a jack-&-jill bathroom.





















Another Picture of 2nd Bathroom: Here you can see through, I'm standing in one bedroom, looking through to the other bedroom, through the bathroom.





















Back Yard: Standing at the side of our house.



















Back of House: The back of our house.
















Ok, I think that is everything ;0) I hope you can come visit soon, we would love to have you over!!

4 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

First floor laundry, NO FAIR!!! BOO HOO!!!

Your house is AWESOME Sara!! I can't wait to visit!!

Lillian D said...

How about that. House is beautiful and as a bonus it has a real yard. Where is the pond going? Or will it be a pool this time? Have fun deciding on window treatments and I know you will have fun personalizing the place. LOL. Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE your house! I thought I would read about the drive-ins again, but no! :) I can't wait to come visit. I laughed when I saw the tv tray next to the couch (with the lotion, etc. on it). It made me miss you because I felt like I was looking at a picture of your old house, and I wanted to come right over and hang out....

Brooke said...

I love it! Look at that backyard! It's so green. Your kids are going to love living there. Trish and I need to plan a trip out there. We can veg on the couch and then go out on the town.