Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 13

Illinois...

I just wanted to make a quick comment and let you know (incase you have lived here and didn't know or forgot what it was like) or to let you know incase you haven't lived in Illinois before that the tempertature today was a wonderful summer temperature of 85 degrees.

Now you might ask why this might be something so special to make a whole post about it.... well, let me finish my post by saying...

IT WAS 100% HUMIDTY!!! Holy moly!!!

Just thought I would share with you ;0)

4 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

I HATE HUMIDITY!!! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! I hate it more than it being hot!

Anyway e-mail be your address me and Steph are having a stamp party and we want you to come and bring your sister or a friend.

Steph Stanger said...

Sorry I haven't commented yet! I love your new home! Can't wait to see it in person! Yep it is pretty darn Hot and Hummid around here! Yuck, thank God for AC!

Brooke said...

I love your new layout! It's the usual 115 degrees here. YUCK.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Vasque kota hiking shoe Roulette record www universalshopping com celebrex http://www.miele-vacuum-cleaner-9.info/Celebrex1.html 400mg celebrex information patient vioxx Toshiba e805 voip subaru Ultram nbsp nbsp nbsp tramadol Www ebargainsoftware com ultram Flower girl dresses websites Wv sex offender registry Plantronics headset mx1002f103 Fiat punto boot panel Discount domestic appliances midlands Herpes medication valtrex herpes medication valtre Suzuki atv arizona can celebrex be use for headaches Monster cock bitch Camp de mar airfares http://www.texas-bow-fishing.info/Celebrex.html