Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 19

Hmm...

So... we had a fun day today!
Steve threw out his back this morning by walking... and we had to go to the hospital (so he could get his back scanned). His boss kinda demanded it, so that's a very good thing!
~
Well, ever since this morning, Steve has been in excruciating pain. The doctors told us that he pinched a nerve and would be better after a few days. He is off of work until Monday. He goes back to the doctor then and we will find out if he can go back to work or not. He is in an awful lot of pain for just a slipped disk. I don't know if it's supposed to be this painful, but I know Steve can take a lot of pain, and he's hurting right now. If this means anything, the Viacidin that they perscribed isn't helping.

Other than that, we are watching the movie "National Treasure". If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It is very good. I'm not sure if the history is correct (like the markings on a $100 bill), but I like it.

This is just a funny picture of my sister Jackie. This was when we first moved into our house and she spent the night, the night before. She doesn't sleep over at other peoples houses very well, so when Steve woke up really early to start getting stuff done, Jackie got up with him. She & Steve spent the whole morning (from 5:30am on) unloading the garage. Kelly & I got up a little later. This is a picture of that afternoon when she feel asleep on the couch because she was so exhuasted. I thought it was so cute!!! Thank you to Jackster & Kelly Bean for all your help!! Dad & Mom too. You guys were all such a big, big help!!!

Ok, have a good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara. I really hope Steve is getting better.

Bill Engvall was friken hilarious last night. If I can remember, I"ll tell some of his new jokes, but you know I have a memory like dad. lol. I just know it was really funny and if Larry the Cable guy or Jeff Foxworthy ever comes out, WE'RE GOING!!! lol. We have to. Anyways, I'll talk to ya later.

~Kell-Bell

Crystal Starr said...

That is a cute picture Sara! I'm so sorry for Steve that sucks!! I know how bad it feels to hurt your back it HORRIBLE!!!! I hope he gets better soon. =o(

Brooke said...

I hope Steve is doing better!