Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 18

Drive-In!

Hi!
So, we just went to the drive-in with Kelly & Jack and saw Cars and then following that we say X-Men 3. It started to rain when we first got there, but cleared up by the time the first movie started.


Cars was really cute! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. You were right Amy, Larry The Cable Guy does totally steal the show! He was hillarious.



Now, I'm not normally a sequials fan, and I know that I really liked X-Men 2 when it came out, so I wasn't expecting much for X-Men 3. I do have to say that I did enjoy it very much! I would recommend this one too.



I love going to the drive-in and here is why:
- You get to bring all the snacks & drinks you want.
- You get to see 2 movies for less than the price of one in a normal theatre.
- You have more privacy, so if you are with someone that likes to talk through movies, you are not really disturbing anyone around you.
- They are usually later on in the evening and you get to wear you PJ's.

It's a really fun time!

6 comments:

TheMildrens said...

We are thinking about going to see Nacho Libre. It's supposed to be REALLY stupid, but that's why we're going! I'm glad you liked Cars. You have to go to the Disney store. For Father's day, we got Matt a Mater t-shirt that's dark blue. On the back, it says, "Dadgum" ha ha ha ha!!! Isn't that hysterical! Glad you liked Xmen. We will consider that one too. Love ya!

Steph Stanger said...

we were excited about you post so last night we took Malachy to see Cars at that Drive In! It was super fun and only like 25 mins from our house! He stayed up the whole time to watch it, it was great. Mark and I want to go back to see Super Man next week!

Steve and Sara said...

That's awesome i'm glad you liked it! I love going to the drive-in! It's really neat. Sometimes, I feel weird about recommending something because I don't know if people like it as much as I do. Very cool, I'm glad it worked for everyone.

I promise to get less busy in next few weeks (we are moving in our house next Friday (the 30th) so I will be doing that for a little while). Right now I am in FL w/ my cousin helping her move back. I will be back in IL late Tuesday night. So maybe in like 2 weeks??? I really want to get together and hang out.

Ok, long enough comment, that should have been a post. Hee, hee.

Anonymous said...

hey Sara! just wanted to say hey. glad to hear you are doing so well out there. love your new hair! talk to you soon.
kyle

Crystal Starr said...

Oh weird I know I left a comment on here about x-men...did all the old comments get deleted?

=o)

Brooke said...

Ryan, Aimee, Russell and I saw Cars in Utah. Ryan loved it. Aimee liked it for an hour or so. :)

The X Men series was great. I love them.