Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 6

Ok, Ok... they're comming...

Graduations!! Here are the pictures you have been asking about from last weekend.

Jackie's Graduation!!!
Was on Saturday at her high school. It was a very awesome morning, becuase it was cloudy and cool. Here are the pics.

Jackie as she was walking back from the ceremony.


Grandpa Graetz waiting for Jackie & all of us to finish our photos. He had a special attachment to Jackie's Hat ;0)


My Parents with Jackie (Janet, Jackie & my Dad)


My Grandparents (Janets Parents: Grandpa, Jacker & Grandma)


Me & the Jackster!


Close up of the cuttie patootie!


DONIKA'S GRADUATION!!
Nika graduated on Sunday, her ceremony was at the high school as well and was in the middle of the afternoon. It was a beautiful sunny/hot day, and I nearly died ;0) I don't know how the seniors did it in those hot gowns. It was about 98 degrees and very humid. Here are her photos.


Throwing of the hats.


Nika right after the ceremony.


Right before we went out to dinner. (Nika, Me, my Mom & my Aunt Helma).


During dinner. We ate at Oakbrooke, a restaurant called Anti-pasto. (Mom, Aunt Helma & Me).


Scuba Steve, Me & Nika!


Ok, that's the photos. Love you guys! Post again soon! We are busy house hunting, there is a lot to look at, so I apologize in advance for neglecting. I have a lot of calls to return and I am SO, SO sorry!!!!!!

3 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Sara you are so beautiful!!!!! I'm so jealous!

It was so fun seeing Jackie graduate I just love her!!! She is a cutie patootie!

Thanks for posting the fun pics! House hunting can be so fun!!!!

Brooke said...

Fun Times! Congratulations Nika and Jacker!!

I love house hunting. I wish I was there to participate. The houses are so pretty out there.

Love you and miss you.

Steph Stanger said...

congrats to the gals! They are so cute!