Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 16

Jackster... The Laundry Police!!

I'm trying to do laundry, and Jackie is taking over! She won't let me do one load of laundry or fold it by myself. I just folded 3 shirts and was going to put them away, when she went refolded them, and put them away before I could do it. If the dryer goes off, she is standing at the door waiting. She when I go to get the laundry out, she is staring at me like I don't know what I am doing.

It's very funny!!

5 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Sara that is so funny! I need a Jackie to come do my laundry! I love the new blog template!!!!!!!

Steph Stanger said...

I love you and Jackie together! You are the BEST sister ever and I have always been impressed with how patient, loving, and fun you are with all your sisters. I hope Malachy will be like that when he finally gets a sybling!

TheMildrens said...

Um... Can Jackie come to OUR house? She can do all the laundry - I have NO problem with that!

Steve and Sara said...

Ha, ha, I should put her services on E-Bay, highest bidder get her ;0)

Brooke said...

Jackie can come visit me anytime! :)