Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2

Thanksgiving Pictures!

Sorry this has taken me so long to post. I hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving! Steve & I went to his Uncle John's (butch) house to spend our Thanksgiving. Dinner was delicious! Here are some pictures of that holiday.


Steve's Brother John & I watching the football game.

The Mildrens (Steve's Sister Amy & her husband Matt)

Steve's Uncle John (Butch) and his Mom (Lil)


Steve's Aunt Patricia


Steve's Grandma Elizabeth

Good Friend to the Family, Lucy

And the BEST pictures of all... the sleeping beauties!

Lil's friend Tom (sounds asleep)


An this is my sweet husband asleep on the floor ;)

Well, it was a great day. We had a lot of fun. We missed everyone back home though. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well.

2 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

Fun Pictures...I love the Holidays! Are you visiting at Christmas at all?

Brooke said...

Great pictures! I love black and white photos.