Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 4

Christmas Decor

We decorated for Christmas today. It's all done, i'm so excited. Here are a few pictures that I took while we were putting everything up. The last picture is REALLY funny.

Steve bringing in the decorations. Dakota jumped in the bin as Steve was carring it.

Our tree.

Crystal posted some of her favorite ornaments. Here are a few of mine. This is an ornament my sister Kelly made for me. It's one of 3 ornaments I have that was made. It's my favorite one :)

This was one of the first ornaments I recieved as a gift (it came the first year we were married and we didn't have any ornaments for a tree), it was from my parents & sisters. It's one of my favorites too :)

My parents send me a lighted house every year for Christmas. They started this collection for me when Steve & I first got married. It's really grown now, last year I had to tell them to not buy any more houses because it was too full. I need to find a bigger table first. It's so pretty, I love having them all together. The lighthouse flashes, it's pretty cool!

This picture cracked me up! After we were all done decorating, Steve sat on the couch and both dogs jumped up on him. I took the picture not knowing they were going to be up there. Ha, ha... That tounge is funny!

Happy Holidays everyone!

7 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Sara that last picture is hilarious!! I LOVE it! My goodness you tree is GORGEOUS!! I love your wood floors too they are so pretty!! Looks like you are having a lot of fun with your new fancy camera, YAY!!

=oD

Crystal Starr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve and Sara said...

Thanks Crystal! I'm annoying everyone with my camera, everywhere we go, I'm like "oh, let me get my camera". Steve is about to choke me ;) It's great though. I love it!

Crystal Starr said...

Ya I totally know what you mean, I got mine a year ago, and guess what I am still use it like a crazy person!! Digital camera's are teh (<--not a sp. error! just cool internet lingo) BEST!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love the pictures!!! They're so cute!! Ican't believe you posted the one of the ornament I made you on there.lol.I can't wait till you come out!!!

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Your dogs are GORGEOUS! And I love the wood floors and built in shelves in your home...my dream home is one with wood floors and lots of shelves for all my books.

Crystal Starr said...

You should post a picture of what your crazy dog did to your tree!

=)