Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2

New Camera

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that I got a NEW CAMERA!!! I'm SO excited. I lov e it! I had an older one that was a 3.1 MP that was ok, but it wasn't good enough quality to crop. Walmart was having this huge after Thanksgiving sale and I noticed in their ad that they had a 6.1 MP Kodak digital camera. I didn't go in stand in the lines, but I did order it on-line. It was only $199 so I thought that was a great deal (especially for a 6.1MP).

I brought it in to work today and at lunch Brooke & Trish (my friends who I work with) were playing around with it. Here are 2 pictures they took of each other.

Above is Brooke!

Below is Trish!


Aren't they cute?? They are awesome friends. I'm so lucky to have such great people to work with. I love going to work just so I can hang out with them (minus the work part :) !

I'll post again soon (hopefully).
Sara

5 comments:

Scott said...

Your friends are super cute! It's so great that you have friends you can laugh with at work.

That is so awesome about your new camera too, we have a 5.1 Canon that we got last year and it was almost 400 bucks! SHEESH!!

Crystal Starr said...

Oops sorry for some reason I was logged in as Scott, that's weird! Sorry to keep doing that to you!

=oD

Steph Stanger said...

Our sad little Camera is only 3.2 I think! But I like it anyways. It was 199 last year. It's crazy how fast these things are updated and come down in price!

I love the people I work with too! WE have soo much fun. Today was particularly awsome! The prayer ministry prayed for us and then we got to go to lunch!

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh! My big head on your blog. LOL!! I'm so grateful to have you as my friend! You are awesome, Sara.

Brooke said...

I just looked at my camera. We bought it Christmas of 2000. It was 400 and it's only 1.3 mega pixels! Goodness! I'm not up with the times!