Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 24

Gareth & Sian

Last week, Steve and I e-mailed his niece & nephew that we have sort of lost contact with. Kayleigh (which is Gareth & Sian's sister) sent them a forward and I stole their e-mail addresses off of that e-mail (yeah!).

So here is what they have been up to:
Sian (see photo below) currently lives in the U.K. (that is where her father is originally from), she has a daughter Lauren with her boyfriend. If Sian sends me pictures, I will be more than happy to post them :) The photo below is from 2002. That is Sian & Kayleigh.

Gareth has been in the Army for the past few years and is currently stationed in Italy with his wife Irma. They have been married over a year, almost two years now I believe. If Gareth will send photos, I will be more than happy to post them too :) See below for picture of Gareth from 2002 as well.

I sent them this link so they can view our web log. It's so great that we have gotten in touch with Sian & Gareth again.

Steve and I have missed you guys a lot and can't wait to see you both again soon (hopefully).

3 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

Thats fun, I remember getting to know Sian and Gareth during your wedding! Isn't it crazy how old we all are!

Happy thanksgiving Sara! I was thinking that I'm thankful we have been able to reconnect this year and I can't wait for you to move back here!

Crystal Starr said...

That's so fun Sara!! I am so happy you were able to get in touch with them again!! I agree with Steph it is so crazy how old we all are!! YIKES!!

Brooke said...

That is great. I just got it touch with a friend, Amy, from high school. I'm thankful I found her again.