Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 7

Wedding Pictures

I spent this weekend with Steve's sister Amy & his neice Kayleigh. This past May, Amy & Matt were married here at Mt. Charleston. Well, this weekend we worked on her wedding photos for her wedding scrapbook. It was so much fun. Today I brought some of my wedding photos so I could scan them in over at her house. I wanted to make them black & white. Here are a couple that were scanned in.
Getting Ready - I love this Picture of My Sister Kelly. She looks so cute! Everyone was blowing bubbles in the church because it was raining outside.This was when we were introduced at the reception.
Me & Stephanie in the Limo.Me, Steve, Amy & Steve R. in the Limo.My sister Kelly, my Dad & Jackie. I love this picture.This is the wedding party. Top: Gareth (Groomsman), Steve R. (Best Man), Amy (Maid of Honor), Stephanie (Bridesmaid). Bottom: Steve (Groom), Sara (Bride)Steve & My Sister JackieKayleigh (Flower Girl) & Jeremy (Ring Bearor). They really liked each other.Jeremy "Smoochin" Kayleigh. Ok, he really liked her ;) I love this picture too!


Alright, that was more than a few. I really need to go to bed now. I'll post again soon!

Sara

9 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Sara these are AWESOME wedding pictures. Your wedding was SO much fun! You and Steve look EXACTLY the same, WOW!

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Hey, I remember that night! That was a beautiful wedding and reception. You guys have great taste.

Brooke said...

You are beautiful, Sara! Looks like it was a great time for you and your family.

Steve and Sara said...

Thanks Guys. You are so nice. Crystal & Kim - I'm so glad that you were there.

Brooke - I wish you could have been there. It was a lot of fun, but very fast. I look at some of these photos and I don't even remember them at all. It was kind of a blurr.

Steph Stanger said...

I loved your wedding, it's one of my favorite memorys!! Everyone says I was drunk but I wasn't ...well...maybe I was a little impaired I don't know...I was however only 20...doh!

Steve and Sara said...

That's funny! I loved having you in it. I'm glad you had fun even if you were a little drunk. You turned 21 like 2 months later so it's no big deal. ha, ha. That's funny!

Crystal Starr said...

You were so drunk Steph, why else would you pee on Kim's shoe!?!?

Steve and Sara said...

WAIT a minute... You Pee'd on Kim's shoe????? Please, someone tell me this story!!

Crystal Starr said...

I was totally kidding Sara! She didn't pee on anyone's shoe.

*chuckles*