Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 8

20 Random Things About Me!

I was Tagged by Crystal (once again I don't know how to link the name back to her site otherwise I would - sorry). Here are 20 random things about me.

1. I am a natural blond and you can tell by my ditsyness :).
2. I was married just 2 weeks after my 21st Birthday.
3. I don't go to church as much as I should and I feel very guity about it.
4. I'm addicted to shopping and have to control myself a lot.
5. I love smells. Lotions, candles, perfume, cologne, shampoo, soap, laundry detergent, all of it.
6. I'm scared of balloons. I hate them. They scare me (the popping sound).
7. My very first pet was my Grandma's black cat named Lurch.
8. I worry too much about what other people think about me. It's really bad sometimes because I'll say something really stupid and then I won't drop it until I know they aren't mad. It drives Steve NUTS!
9. I'm allergic to cats. I get migrain headaches when I am around them much. So I usually don't pet them.
10. I can't wait to move back home to be with my family & friends. I miss them a lot!
11. My favorite food is sandwiches. Jimmy Johns, Quiznos, Subway, Capriottis and Port of Subs are all my favorite.
12. My favorite hobby is scrapbooking. When I want to relax I like to read too.
13. My favorite color is pink.
14. My first real dog was 4 years ago and I was scared to death of him. He was a whole 8 pounds. I love him now though.
15. I love NASCAR - Yes, I know - weird.
16. I love to play darts and it's really easy for me to hit the bullseye for some reason.
17. I'm very self conscious about my body.
18. I still, to this day, have not figured right from left without using my hands.
19. Christmas is my favorite season.
20. I regret not knowing more about my grandparents pasts. My Grandma lived in Germany during WWII and my Grandpa was in the Army and I don't know that much about it.

Ok, I'm going to tag Brooke & Trish (sorry, you're the only other person I know that wasn't tagged already).

I'll post again soon!
Sara

4 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Thanks Sara for doing this!

We have these ones in common...

1
5
10 I can't wait until you move back!!
12 It's my favorite hobby to do with friends anyway!
17
20

# 6 laughed me

Steph Stanger said...

Fun! I have to do this as soon as I get time!! It will be so fun when you move back...we can all go scrapbooking together! I can't wait!

Brooke said...

I posted mine...

Anonymous said...

Hey. Ican't wait till you move back out either. And I know for a fact that my sister doesn't know right from left cuz hen I was out there, whenever we were driving and had to turn, Steve woul dhave to tell her "Ok, turn on my side," or "turn on your side." lol. It was so funny. Plus, at her wedding when she had 2 place her right hand on something, she had to do the "L" thing with her fingers. lol. Too funny. I luv ya Sara.