Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1

Happy Halloween!

Attached are some pictures that Steve & I both took at our works. I will explain each picture below.

To start, Steve had a pumpkin carving contest at his work last Friday. Each department had to come up with something to do with a pumpkin. Here are some pictures of what his group of guys decided to do. They did end up winning 2nd place. I was totally shocked.



That's right folks... a vomiting Pumpkin - Named Steve too :)



The photo above is Larry (on the left, Slot Project Manager) and Steve (on the right).

On Monday a few of us at my work decided to dress up. We all brought something sweet to share and had a sugar-fest all day. It was so much fun and put us in just the right mood to have trick-or-treaters all night. Below are some photos.

Me (left) as a farmer & Trish (right) as phocohantas <--- Not sure on spelling ;)

Nicole as a big Cookie.


Jessica (top) and Trish (bottom) being silly.

Sorry It's been so long since I have posted. We have been really, really busy. I will post later. I have an interesting picture of Steve's eyes that I want to show you. I'll post again soon!

Love, Sara

2 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

It looks like you guys have a lot of fun at work and some good friends.

You and Steve are always having so much fun! You both seem like such happy fun loving people. I love it!

Brooke said...

I love the work photos! :) Ha, Ha. Sorry I missed it!