Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16

why I don't take my kids pictures...

Lets recap my recent attempt at taking my wonderfully sweet little angel faces pictures.  Just look at all that adorableness that couldn't sit still for one... stinkin... picture.  I mean, there are just so many options to choose from, however will I decide???

Picture 1: Lee being cheesy, LC watching Lee to see what the heck he's doing.
Me: Lee, smile normal... LC... look at me!
Picture 2: Now THERE'S the smile I was hoping for (rolls eyes).
Me: Lee, um, not that smile.  LC, look at me, look a stick!
Lee: Ugh are we done yet?  
LC: looking at stick.
Picture 3: Lee sees 2 little kids running to the park that is 20 feet away.  This was his reward for taking a good picture.
Picture 4: ... (do I really need to recap what Lee is thinking in this picture??  Or LC for that matter...)
Picture 5 & 6: Lee telling me how unfair it is that he can't go to the park NOW and take pictures LATER.  He just doesn't understand.  Why we can't play first.  Blah, blah, blah... LC is really enjoying those fingers.
Picture 7 & 8: Lee giving LC a hug and squishing the daylights out of her... awesome!
Picture 9: (this is about 4 minutes in taking pictures) Lee was just watching the 2 kids at the park, and now LC wants nothing to do with Lee after the hug... she crawled away.

END.OF.SESSION!!

4 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

In my not so expert opinion, THESE are the BEST kinds of pictures!! Keep taking pictures of you kids, you getting the real stuff there!!! I LOVE IT!! Your kids are so beautiful, Sara.

Steve and Sara said...

Aww, thanks Crystal ;) Yes, although I do love pictures of kids interacting and of kids actually looking at the camera all nice and neat, I do love these kinds too! :D I think they make for funny posts like this! Although, these were pretty much all the "group" ones I got. So... we will be doing another re-shoot very soon ;)

Steph said...

I LOVE number 7! Makes me smile!

The Skibbens said...

Sara these pictures are awesome! I would have to agree that these are the best kinds of pictures, pictures that show the "real" personalities of your kids...so stinkin cute. Your kids are so sweet. =)