Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19

10 Months Old

I cannot for the life of me think where the last 10 months have gone.  Where on earth could they have gone?  Today for the 2nd time, you said "all done".  It sounds like this "ahh do".  But your hands are straight up in the air and you are kicking your feet ready to get down.

You still have no teeth... not a one.

You hate having your diapers changed.  It is a battle every.single.time.  

There are lots of first these past few weeks.  I'm not sure how much I've documented everything so let me start a few weeks ago:


Oct 11: Started saying "mama"
Oct 22: Growled at us for the first time (something you still love to do)
Oct 26: 9 month check up
Oct 27: Climbed the stairs for the first time.  This is something you are now scared to do, thank goodness.  
Nov 4: Said "dada" for the first time
Nov 8: Clapped your hands for the first time
Nov 17: Waived for the first time


You really like to give Daddy a hard time in the evenings.  For the first few months I put you to bed every night because Lee wanted Steve.  Ever since then, you have been a Mama's girl.  Daddy has the hardest time getting you to eat, sleep or to change you.  Maybe you can work on this a little bit.  He tries really super hard and does love you lots!  I feel bad for him.


You can cruise now crawling and walking along furniture.  You let go all the time now and just stand there clapping.  You love to stand by yourself.  Your pretty good at it too, but I don't think walking is in your near future, but I do think you will walk before Lee.


You have started stranger anxiety too.  You don't really scream when people come up to you, but you don't want to go to them either.  


Where ever I'm at, you follow me around.  If I'm sitting on the couch, you are right at me feet.  When I'm cooking dinner, you are right at my feet.  When I'm walking somewhere, you are usually right behind me.  It's pretty cute, but I am so scared I'm going to step on you sometime.  


You love to feed yourself.  You love finger foods that you can gnaw on and to lay down by yourself to drink your bottle.  


That's about all I can think of for right now. This month was just a blurr, I'm not really sure where it went to.  I love you and though I can wait to see what you are like as a little girl, I do wonder somedays what you are going to be like.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh Sara! I Just found your blog :) I didnt know you had one. I just ran thru this post really quick as Im going back and forth between the computer and chasing a rebellious baby lol but I LOVE how you blog! Like you're talking to Elsie! Love it! I definitely need to DOCUMENT everything that Abigail does, too. Thanks for inspiring :)
-Jen D

Crystal Starr said...

Aw, she's so sweet!! I can't believe she doesn't have any teeth, so interesting. I LOVE the way she says all done, hahaha, that is the cutest thing ever. LOVE YOU, see you tonight!

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

She's talking already?! Wow! Go LC!

The Skibbens said...

Awww Sara...she is the sweetest little girl ever! I can't believe she is talking, and almost walking!! Holy cow does time fly by!! =)

You are an amazing mom, I am so glad I have you to look up to and learn from. I need to be documenting more of what Luke does and his firsts. =)

Love you!

Crystal Starr said...

Love you Sara!!! I miss you too!! {{hugs}}