Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5

How to feed your baby doll!


 Please refer to the picture above.
Box 1: Seems like a perfectly normal situation.  Elsie chewing on a toy.  That happens to be a baby bottle.

Box 2: Elsie trying to feed the baby doll.
 
Box 3: When baby starts drinking, poke her in the eye.

Box 4: Hmm, I wonder what this baby's milk tastes like.

Box 5: Let's try it.

Box 6: I'm not getting anything, poke baby in the eye again.

Box 7: Still drinking, what did you get out of this bottle?

Box 8: Still nothing...

Box 9: That's it, I'm leaving.  I'm taking the milk with me!

Elsie, I could watch you play all day long. You are usually so quiet that I forget that you're there. Then, you start "talking" and you are SO loud. You have two volume's. Loud and silent.

Today you were playing with Lee's baby doll. This is the baby doll that you got him when you were born. Do you remember it? You were fascinated with feeding her today.  See this baby doll will make drinking sounds when you put the bottle up by its lips.  It will also giggle when you touch her belly.  You liked both these features.

However, I'm not sure stealing other babies milk and poking them in the eye is the way to make friends.  You might want to reconsidering this.

Love, 
Mommy

2 comments:

Liz said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! The pictures and the narration are perfect.

Crystal Starr said...

HAHA, she's so cute Sara, the pictures are AMAZING of course!! Simply beautiful. I miss Elsie!!