Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 16

Tag-A-Docious

I've been tagged by Crystal ;0) Here are my answers.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? With all our family aside, I would love to live in Kentucky. My house would be tucked away with kind of a trailing driveway with trees surrounding the property. We would have 1-2 acres of land too ;0) Maybe a creek through the property too???
~
2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
Capri's. I love Capri’s because I'm tall, so the average length pant doesn't usually fit me in length, so I look like a dork. I like capri's because it doesn't matter how long or short they are on me, they always look normal. So I can wear all brands.
~
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Eyes. I like blue eyes. Next would be derrier ;0)
~
4. What's the last CD that you bought?
I think it was the sound track to Walk The Line.
~
5. Where's your favorite place to be?
Well, if it could be anywhere, it would be at Old Navy with someone else's credit card :D No?... Ok, I like being anywhere Steve, my Friends & Family are.
~
6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
The DMV.
~
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
I don't really like massages, but if I do get one, it's usually my feet I like the best.
~
8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Definitely mind.
~
9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Right now, it's about 9-10am.
~
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
Huh? I would say the fridge/freezer is the most important kitchen appliance so that would be my favorite.
~
11. What makes you really angry?
The most angry is when you are walking behind someone (especially at the grocery store) and they stop and won't move out of your way, even when you say excuse me. Even though you shouldn't have to say "excuse me" because they can perfectly see that you are behind them. I've even had people turn around, see me waiting, and STILL not move... how ignorant. That would be numbero uno. The second though (which is not far behind walk stoppers) is people that cannot drive. I have road rage a little bit... it's a bad thing, I know, but I might just hit the next person on purpose, that is all over the road and then I go by them, and they are texting on the cell phone.
~
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
I would love to learn to play the violin.
~
13. Favorite color?
Pink
~
14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
SUV
~
15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
I believe in Heaven and Hell. <-- I agree with Crystal. ~ 16. Favorite children's book? I loved the Bernstain Bear's Stories.
~
17. What is your favorite season?
Fall !!!
~
18. What is your least favorite household chore?
Vacuuming is the devil in disguise.
~
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I would like the super power of curing people. I would be a doctor, but wouldn't have to go to school for it ;0)
~
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
I don't have any.
~
21. Can you juggle?
Nope, but my superly awesome (who is very adorable by the way) can juggle. He's my hero :)~
~
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
My Grandma Billings. I would have liked to have introduced her to Steve. She died right after we started going out and I never got the chance to introduce them. She would have loved him!!!!! He can fix just about anything along with having an incredible kind heart just like my Dad, and she loved my Dad. My Grandpa Billings couldn't hang a picture on the wall if his life depended on it, and I think that drove my Grandma a little bonkers. Hee, hee... he did try though...
~
23. What's your favorite day?
I like all days, but Christmas is a close second.
~
24. What's in the trunk of your car?
I just cleaned it out (yeah me!!!)
~
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Cheeseburger, I don't do sushi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now lets see what your answers are!!! If you get a chance (you don't have to if you don't want to) I would love to read what you guys put!!!

7 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Hey Sara!! Thanks for doing this it was super fun reading your answers!!

#1 Kentucky eh? That's cool, any special reason?

#5 I LOVE this answer!! That would probably be one of my favorite places to be too AND Target!!!

#9 Ahhhh, a girl after my own heart!!! Those people who wake up at the crack of dawn drive me nutso!

#11 That's so Larry David of you, walk stoppers!! hahahaha so funny!

#12 YES the violin ROCKS!

#16 Oh we LOVE the Bernstain Bear's too!! I got about 50 or 60 of them from Once Upon a Child for 25 cents each!! That was a good day!!

#18 I actually did come up with a chore that I hate more than all others, LAUNDRY!!! I HATE laundry!!

#22 Awww =(, is that your Grandma who lived in that pretty house in Dundee?

Steve and Sara said...

I would have to say that everything you said is true. Maybe a little generous about #9...LOL :)

Crystal Starr said...

hahahahhaha @ what steve said!!! I stayed home from church today while Scott and the kids went. I SLEPT THE WHOLE TIME BABY!!! I have a cold though too, but I slept!! Just woke up at 1:26pm (I was up at 9am and went back to bed at 11am). BUT I SLEPT!!!

Lillian D said...

I don't think Violins and Accordions sound well together. But you two could prove me wrong. I see a good future though in you curing Steves mistakes!

Love you both. Stay happy.

Mom

Steve and Sara said...

Thanks Crystal! I really enjoyed reading your responses too... it was fun!! Here's responses, to your responses ;)

#1 I just think it's such a beautiful state. It's georgous. I love it!!

#12 I LOVE the violin. I love the way it sounds!! I could listen to it all the time.

#16 That's an awesome deal for BB books, can get expensive if you have to buy them all seperate, one apon a child is really a cool store!!

#18 You said you hated laundry, I LOVE laundry, I love the smell of it. You do my vacuuming and I will do you laundry ;0) (hee, hee)

#22 Yes, this is the Grandma that lived in Dundee. The one on the corner by the park.

Steve and Sara said...

Mom,
My Grandma Billings played the piano and accordian very well, and my Uncle Hans played the violin excellent as well, so when we would get together for family holidays when we were little, they would play together (yes, the accordian and violin) and it didn't sound great persay but it didn't sound bad either, so you were accurate in what you thought ;0)

On the other hand, it was beautiful when my Grandma would play the piano and my Uncle the Violin. It was amazing.

Thanks for your repsonse ;0)

Steve and Sara said...

Steve -
You're a SCHMOE but I love you ;0)~