Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4

Happy New Year!

Nicci, Grant, Chloe & Todd left yesterday :( I wish they could have stayed longer. We had a bunch of fun while they were here. Here are some photos with comments too.
(By the way incase you didn't know... Nicci & Grant are the parents of Chloe & Todd.)

Nicole & Grant

Chloe Dawn

Todd Andrew playing video games

Chloe Playing Slots - what happens in Vegas, stays.

This is a hilarious photo... read his shirt. In case you can't read it, it says "I DO ALL MY OWN STUNTS". He just happened to have it on when Steve & Grant when riding. Chloe & Todd then put the helmets, goggles & gloves on when they were back home.

Chloe - cute as can be.

The Race Team :) They were so cute. These little bodies with HUGE heads. It was very funny.

New Year's Eve I watched Alanna for Shannon. We took some photos then too.

Todd found our NERF guns.

This is Todd Shooting his father (Grant) with the NERF gun.

Nic sitting and relaxing.

Close up of Todd. He's such a polite young man & very handsome too!

Todd's favorite dog was Teal'c. Here's a picture of T & T.

Chloe, the most adorable sweet girl. I should have taken a picture of Nicci & Chloe together. Because, Chloe at age 9 is about 2" shorter than Nicci (hee, hee). Chloe is very tall.

Another picture of Alanna. She's cute as a button :)

New Year's Eve was so much fun. The kids played games and colored. The adults played pool, darts & board games. It was such a great long weekend. Thank you Grant & Nicci for coming.

4 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

WOW!!! THANK YOU for posting those photos!! I didn't get a christmas card form Nicci with a photo this year and I was VERY disapointed...BAD NICCI!!! So I'm glad to see the pictures! They all look GREAT! Chloe is soo beautiful and I remember being impressed with her and Todd when they were last here. I'm so glad you got to see them and you all had such a great time!! Now we just got to get those Valstads to move back here!

Crystal Starr said...

Ya thanks for posting those Sara! It was so great to see pics of all of them. Chloe and Todd are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! Chloe looks so much like Nicci!! I wish they would move back too and our kids could all be friends.

I don't know Nicci as well as I would like to but what I do know and hear about her and have seen I think she is one of my favorite mom's ever I really think her kids are so amazing and I have always been impressed with her parenting.

Steve and Sara said...

Thanks guys. It was SO great to see them and have them stay with us! I'm sorry I haven't had time to blog & read blogs. I promise to catch up soon. It's been really busy.

Steve and Sara said...

Also, Nicole, I know you occasionally read all of our blogs, so please leave a comment. Even though you are not a member you can still leave a comment under anonymous.

;)