Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 10

Dream House

I think I found my dream house. It has EVERYTHING that I could possibly want. I'm trying really hard to convince Steve to build but he's exteremly nervous, plus my Dad warned us not to do it. Here are the things that I liked:
  • Wrap around porch
  • Lots of windows
  • Bathroom right next to the garage entrance
  • Very big laundry room
  • One big great room, instead of "living room" & "family room" - I don't have enough furniture to fill both.
  • Fireplace
  • I like the step down into the bonus room. My friend Brooke has an awesome house here in Vegas and she has that step down in her living room - I think it's so cool!

Ok that's it. We went to Barnes & Nobles to read some magazines and Steve came across this one (we were supposed to be looking at ideas to fix up our current house). I think he is regretting it now because we will never be able to do this (and I won't shut up), but it's fun to look.

Talk again soon!
PS - Please ignore my spelling, it's late and I'm exhausted.

2 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

so this is a dream home you build. Not one you found already mad? When does your house go on the market?

Crystal Starr said...

Sounds WONDERFUL and it sounds like a fun place for me and my kiddos to come and hang out at with ya!!! hehehehe

Right now I am living in my dream home. I know it has a lot of work to be done but once we are finished this house is going to be so awesome.

Scott and I sometimes talk about one day owning a brand new house too. That won't be for a very long time though because to get that brand new house we would have to leave this one, =(