Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23

20 Radom Steve "Things"

Crystal posted a very, very sweet message about her husband Scott... and I thought, "I wonder what some random things she could come up with, to post about him".

Well, I can't do one for Scott, but here's a list of 20 random things about Steve:
* His favorite chore is to vacuum.
* He LOVEs to take bathes (with bubbles).
* He has ugly toes.
* He has beautful blue eyes. They're the coolest color blue!
* I had to teach him how to blow his noes.
* He told me 2 weeks after being friends with him in High School, that he would marry me someday, and that scared the life out of me!
* He knows a LOT of random things, and if he doesn't know, he'll make it up. Although he is getting much better, because I have been second guessing him, asking him "how do you know that?".
* When he's mad/angry, his ears (and only his ears) get very, very red (almost purple).
* He remembers everything from High School and it facinates me. (Ex: Can name all the planets in the solar system).
* I have never seen him embarassed or shy. I'm very jealous of those 2 things. I'm both... a LOT.
* He knows exactly what I'm thinking, when I'm thinking it and I don't have to say a thing.
* He loves Spaghetti O's.
* He hates putting his head under water. He won't swim with his head under.
* He can fix anything.
* He loves Dairy Queen and vanilla milk shakes.
* He is very picky about his socks. He usually pulls them off and puts them on 2x a day because of the stitching in the toe.
* He cannot touch his toes.
* He doesn't know his months of the year in order.
* He's the best husband!

Ok, now it's your turn. Crystal, Steph & Brooke, post some random things about your husbands, if you want to ;)

8 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Oh Sara that is so sweet of you to do a 20 random things about your husband. I LOVE that idea. Scott is my most favorite person in the whole world and my favorite subject so this will be so enjoyable for me. I probably won't get around to it today because I have to go clean and start school. So as soon as I get a chance I will post about this.

Thanks so much for thinking of me and for liking my post about Scott.

Crystal Starr said...

Oh ya, that's funny about his ears turning purple!! And that is super funny that you think he has ugly toes!!! =oD

Did he go to our high school?

Steve and Sara said...

Thanks Crystal!!
I thought it was pretty funny too :)

Yes, he did go to our school. He was the same year as Corey, Steph & I. Actually, he was right next to me because of our last names. So at graduation, we sat right next to each other. He was in all honors classes though, so to say the least, I never had any classes with him ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww.... I feel left out. I don't have a husband. lol. I never knew he didn't know the months in order. If he knows anything how come not that. lol. jk. Miss ya

Steve and Sara said...

I said he remembers everything he learned in "High School", not elementary school ;)

Just kidding... although very true. Love you & miss you too!!!

Crystal Starr said...

LOL, you guys are funny!

Andy said...

Hi Sara,

Of course I remember you, and Steffy speaks of you often but I'd foregotten the "happy farmers".
A nice memory.

Steph Stanger said...

Sara, I didn't forget about the Happy Farmers!!! That is something Kim and I still joke about too!

I finally did my 20 things about Mark! That was a fun idea.

I enjoyed reading your thoughts on Steve. I always remember Steve from English Class (before you guys were dating) back in the Pimp Friday days...he always made me and pretty much everyone laugh! I can't wait till your back here!