Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 5

Relaxing Weekend

This weekend has been so nice! We have pretty much just hung around the house and did very little.

My whole family is in WI right now for our family reunion. I was talking to my Dad on Friday, right after they arrived, and it sounded like everyone was having a blast. I'm so jealous. I can't wait for next year when Steve and I can go. Just so you know... there is over 300 people that end up there. It might be even more. We rent out almost the entire campground at Devil's Head. It's SO much fun! Dad or Kelly, if you get a chance, post what happened.

What else is new... having Kayleigh spend the night was a lot of fun. We stayed up really late and ate a lot of junk food :) It's always nice to spoil her rotten when she is here and then send her home crabby and on a sugar high (hee, hee). She was really good though. It's always fun having her because she keeps Steve entertained too.

We had to go buy Steve some new work clothes today because he has pretty much outgrown all his dress pants that fit him 4 months ago (he is gaining weight fast). We went to the outlet mall and there is a store there (can't think of the name right now) that has all dress clothes for men. We got Steve 5 pairs of pants, 1 shirt & 2 belts for $95.85. I couldn't believe it. I almost has a brand new wardrobe for under $100 bucks. They were having a huge sale on dress pants, so we got each one for only $12.99. I couldn't believe it. They are really nice quality too. They don't wrinkle = less ironing for me ;)

I have been reading a lot also. I am currently reading Annie's Song by Catherine Anderson. It's very good!!

2 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Wow Sara, that is a great deal on clothes! Good job!

We might be going to a family reunion next weekend in Michigan (Scott's family).

Steph Stanger said...

we dont have family reunins...bummer! Do you have any more pictures of kayliegh, I can't believe how old she is!