Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 28

Cereal

Well, for dinner tonight I made myself a bowl of cereal (don't be jealous). Steve was asleep and wasn't feel very good, so I didn't want to cook anything (especially for just one person). It was very good too. I love eating cereal for dinner. If you'd like to try something new here is a very good reciepe that I learned from my Aunt Mary Anne.

1 bowl of Honey Nut Cheerio's
1 cup of regular applesauce on top of your Cheerio's
Enough milk to fill the bowl & cereal
Mix all togther and enjoy!

It's very, very good. You have to try it. It's awesome on regular cheerio's too. It's a very healthy way to sweeten up your cereal without putting sugar on it.

Ok, LOST is on in 7 minutes. I must go. Talk again soon!

3 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

So Lost was another Mind boggler last night! Did you notice the shark had the logo on his fin? Mark and I missed it but read about it on the internet, when I re-watched it with Kim this morning I saw it! It's all so strange!

Crystal Starr said...

My husband could eat cearl every night of the week. Heck, he could it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, every night of the week.

Brooke said...

Yuck! Cheerios and applesauce??