Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1

Prayers Welcome!

Hello again -
Sorry it's been so long since I have posted. To give you an update...
I am really looking forward to this weekend. It's a 3-day one... YEAH!

Steve's Neice Kayleigh is spending the night tomorrow night, so that should be fun, we are looking forward to that. She is always so much fun.
Here is a picture I have of her most recently. It's from Amy's wedding. That is Amy, Matt (her new husband) and Kayleigh.

My cousin Megan had her baby girl! She is so adorable! Her name is Elizabeth Grace. She was born on Monday evening at 8:23pm. She weighed over 7lb. and was 19" long. Here is a picture!

Today I found out some bad news... my Dad's sister Ruth Anne was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She had her surgery today. They found cancer in her left breast and her lymph node. It has not spread but was in a stage 3. If you remember tonight in your prayers, if you could include my Aunt Ruth Anne we would greatly appreciate that. I believe she is 3 years older than my Dad, if I have that correct.

Nothing else really new on the home front. I will post again soon!
Love,
Sara

2 comments:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

Hi Sara, love the pictures.

That is scary news about your aunt. Cancer SUCKS! I'll remember her in my prayers.

Steve and Sara said...

Thanks Kim, that would be awesome!