Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19

Alanna

Sorry it's been so long since I have posted. We had a busy weekend. One of the things I did on Saturday was watch my good friend Shannon's little girl Alanna (she's 11 months old). Boy is she a handful. She is walking around really good now and getting into everything. She's really cute though :) Here are some pictures I took of her while we watched her.

We started by playing on my Grandma's piano. Steve had her on his lap while she pounded away. Alanna loved all the noise that she could create as you can tell by her smile. The louder the better!

After a long while at the piano she spotted the doggie-door. Dakota was trying to teach her how to go outside and here is a series of photos where you can see Alanna's thought process on how to get outside! It was really funny. I was hiding behind a buffet hutch we have so she couldn't see me.


Caught red handed - This was taken when she realized I was watching her. She forgot all about going outside and wanted the camera.

Other than watching Alanna on Saturday, Steve worked a lot, and we watched a lot of DVD episodes of LOST! I think the new season starts this Wednesday. YEAH :)

Sara

3 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

CUTE!!!! My Maddie is 11 months old too, but not walking yet. She does not like to put her feet on the ground.

Is that piano the one from your Grandma who lived in Dundee? If it is I remember that piano, I remember we were there with Steph, Corey, and Vance and I attempted to play Chop Sticks (is that the name of the song?) on it. Good times!

Steph Stanger said...

Hey Sara, is she the daughter of your friend who lived with you while I was prego too? Shes soo cute! Malachy is walking more and more all the time but he's not a full blown walker yet. he has 6 teeth and is sooo cute. His birthday is coming up! I hope we can go to Iowa soon and let the family there see how cute he is!

I posted about Lost on my blog...all I can say...is what the "blank"?!

Steve and Sara said...

Yes, that is the friend.

Malachy is ADORABLE!!! He is very cute. It's so cute too when they first start walking.

I loved LOST. I posted on your blog about it. I thought it was so neat & very interesting.

I'm excited you guys are house hunting! You'll have to keep us up to date on what you find and if you like anything.