Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29

Pregnant!!!

Most of you already know because we have told in person or on the phone, but we are going to have a baby in June!!! I'm about or almost 8 weeks today ;) WHOO-HOO!!! I started a seperate blog for the baby so I can update it regularily with pictures and notes. So far I haven't felt sick or anything really. If I don't eat right away when I get hungry, then I get a little queasy, but other than that I feel really good!!

Here's the link to that blog. Feel free to stop by and leave a comment ;)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

The new blog idea is cool!

Steve and Sara said...

Thanks Brookie ;0)

Crystal Starr said...

When I first opened up your blog and saw "Pregnant" I was like WHAAA....!!! But then I realized I already knew that! It was just weird seeing it in writing! I'm so excited for you and I will for sure be checking in all the time for updates!

Love ya girlfriend!