Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29

Sick, Sick... and.... More Sick...

Well, Steve (poor Steve) has had a cold/flu for over a week now, it started out as a cold and now he has the flu, although he's feeling much better today, this weekend was not fun for him! He's been staying away from me because I don't want whatever he's got!

I started to get a cold this weekend (Friday night) my throat is about 2x it's size and my head feels like it's full of yuck ;( On top of that, there's very few medicines I can take. Steve has been wonderful and let me sleep probably 18 out of the 24 hours yesterday. Although my throat doesn't feel as bad and isn't nearly as swollen today I'm still going to take it easy today and rest. I have a dr. appointment on Tuesday at 9:45am so I will see what else I can do for colds when I go.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Yuck! Sorry to hear you're both sick.