Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 7

Pre-School!

Has anyone ever noticed how a 4 year old resembles a conartist? They are the biggest coneyevers I have ever seen. They will do anything to do the opposite of what you asked them to do... Here are the converstions I have all day long:
- "Clean up your mess"
- "Clean up what you just played with"
- "Clean up what you just spilled"
- "Clean up after yourself"
- "Clean up what you were just playing with, before you play with something else"
- "Please keep your hands to yourself"
- "We are not playing tag inside"
- "We don't play weapons in school"
- "We don't play hide-N-seek"
- "Stop drawing on yourself, we only color on paper"
- "Don't pick your nose"
- "Wash your hands"
- "Wash your hands WITH soap"
- "No running inside"
After each one of those commands comes the following: "well, I'll only do that if you do "this"". That is pretty much what I hear all day long. It's like argueing with myself. LOL!

Anyone that thought I would be good at this job... you should just come visit to watch me scold all day long ;0). I know that they are probably still testing me to see what they can get away with, but it's pretty funny how I can carry on 5 different conversations and not get one thing accomplished!! Ouy vey - LOL!! I just thought I would update you on my new job, which I know you can't tell by my post, but I really, really do like it alot!!

1 comment:

~Wolf~ said...

Awww....I'm sorry Sara. lol. I know that young ages are terrible (You should know by now, remember me at 4!!!!! lol) Anyways, it'll bet better!

And by the way, I have 2 new posts blog thingies up. lol. I'll talk to you later.

~Wolf