Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27

Merry Christmas

Christmas Afternoon at my Dad's house. We all opened presents and enjoyed a wonderful lasagne dinner. Here are some pictures of us opening presents and then going to my Aunt Kathy's after to see family.

Waiting for presents to be passed out.

Dad is very patient too.

Steve playing with Lee's Mr. Potato head pieces!


Lee was super excited for his ball pit car! He even put the balls to good use!

See, boobs!

Family picture at Aunt Kathy's. Where's Grandma Graetz?

Oh, there she is, behind my Dad's head!

Dad and Grandpa Graetz!

Jacqui and Lee

Me and fussy Lee.

Grandma Graetz plays the piano beautifully while we all sing.. er... not so beautifully! It was a great Christmas and it was really good to see everyone. I hope you all had a good Christmas too!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Glad that you guys had a Merry Christmas. The picture of Lee with "boobs" is too funny. Can't wait to get together. The boys have sooooo many new toys to play with. Is Steve working all week? I'll call you later today.

Crystal Starr said...

Aw, Sara, I love the piano picture, what a beautiful memory.

Brooke said...

Awww, that looks wonderful! I love your family!