Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24

Random 10!

I have 10 random... random thoughts!

1) 80's and early 90's music is the best ever?? I could listen to it everyday, all day and not get sick of it. One bit!

2) I believe they have simply run out of good ideas to make movies with. Nothing looks "sooooo good" anymore.

3) Bears, Lions and Tigers EAT PEOPLE!! We are simply their food. That is why we should leave them out in the wild and not tame them so we can all gawk and watch them "preform". They don't like that. They want to be left alone, they told me so!

4) Laundry never ends. There is always something to wash, no matter how many loads you do.

5) Flip flops were the best thing ever invented. Right after the epidural.

6) I wish I could cook better. I want to learn new recipes, but I want them to be easy. I don't like complicated cooking.

7) I would like a clear explination, in lamen terms (which I'm not sure what that means), as to why gas prices are so stinkin high. Everyone is shocked that they are "record high" but don't offer an explination that I can understand. Maybe it's meant to be that I don't understand.

8) I believe Spring has finally showed up. I'm so excited! Mother nature didn't let us down afterall. Thank you!! ;)

9) Why is it no matter who Lee is with I am always looking for him. Wherever I go without Lee, I still panic when he's not there behind me, like I lost him. It's the strangest feeling ever. I panicked tonight when I got my hair done because he wasn't in the back seat. Just for a second, but this still did cross my mind "oh my gosh, Lee's not in the car, where is he?". I'm loosing it, it's ok, you can admit it. No arguments here.

10) I have officially become one of those people who's whole life has come to a complete stop, unless you want to talk about babies. Then I have plenty to talk about. It's sad... I hope to get my life back soon :)

3 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

I love you Sara, you're so cute. I totally am looking for my kids too all the time. I don't think that feeling will ever go away.

I'm so happy spring is finally here again too...BUT it's 51 on Sunday!!!!!!! Sucky poop pants!

Sara at my house laundry never starts! I'm hoping to get it all caught up this week though, maybe today even.

I miss you. =(

Steph Stanger said...

Hi Sara, those are great thoughts! I'm so with you on most of them. Hope Vegas is super fun! Miss you.

Crystal Starr said...

Missing you. =(