Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7

New Recipe: Salmon


I tried this recipe tonight and it was a big fat flop! I'm not a huge salmon fan to begin with. However I thought I would try cooking this to be a little bit more healthy. Plus, I'm sick of everyting that I already know how to make, so I'm broading my cooking skills. This was not one that I will be adding. However, if you are a big fish fan, you might like it. It was super easy too. Here's what I did.

1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
4 salmon fillets (1 lb.), skin removed
2 tsp. lemon juice
10 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)

PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix mayo, cheese and pepper until well blended; set aside.

PLACE salmon on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Drizzle evenly with lemon juice. Top with cheese mixture; spread to evenly cover salmon. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.

BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork.

No comments: