Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22

Warner Family Reunion 2007

The Warner Family Reunion was over labor day weekend. I was going to post these earlier but I was waiting for the group picture. It's not posted yet, so I'm just going to post these and add that later. I think about 150 people came this year. Here is the website you can go to so you can see the past years pictures. Click HERE to see it.

Here are some pictures from the weekend. Lee did pretty good. He was cranky at some points and really good at some others. We all had a blast!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket My sister Jackie & my Aunt Ruth

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Card game :) This is my Aunt Laura, her daughter Kayla and some of her friends.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket My sister Kelly, My Dad's brother Karl, Sister Jackie & Me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket My Uncle Karl is in the middle and then on the right is my cousin Adam & on the left is my cousin Rachel.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Brothers! my Uncle Matt & my Dad (Kurt)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Golf Cart ride!! Lee LOVED it!! Grandma Shoes (Janet) & Grandpa Shoes (Kurt)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aunt Kelly & Lee

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket My and my cousin Mary with our babies Lee & Melina. Melina is 2 weeks older than Lee. Yes, Lee is screaming his head off ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lee & Melina :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me holding Lee.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Me, my cousin Hannah & my Dad.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Waiting to play a game of bags.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The only picture I have of Steve. My sister Kelly is the cutie next to him :) Steve was very busy entering every tournament there was.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Lee

No comments: