Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23

Something new...

We finally bought a new COUCH!!! I have wanted a new couch for over 2 years now. We waited to move back to IL. Then, we bought our house, so we finally saved up enough to buy it. There is a picture below.

It's a black feaux-leather on the bottom/sides/back. Then it's micro-fiber on the top & pillows. I really like that you can unzip all the seats and pillows to throw in the wash. Also, each section is moveable. There are 4 couch sections and 2 ottomen's. We did get the dark brown and black. I think we might be regretting our choice with all the dog hair, but I will feel better for dirt purposes. I'm so excited, it's coming Thursday ;)

3 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

Wow Sara, that is some swanky couch! Way to go. =)

Crystal Starr said...

Oooooooo, I LURVE IT!!!! And I LOVE BROWN!!!!! I missed haning out today. =(

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful couch. It's awesome. Congratulations Sara and Steve!

Thank you so much for the nice message on my blog. We're doing much better. My mom is too, thankfully! We're not all 100% recovered but we're getting there.

Give Lee a big kiss from us!

Love Danielle