Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 26

Reno, Nevada

Steve had some management training in Reno for 2 weeks and I decided to join him for the first week. Reno was not what I was expecting at all... I was thinking it would be a huge college town with a little bit of Las Vegas mixed in. It was a lot like Old downtown Las Vegas ... just different from what I was expecting.

On Sunday Steve had the day off from training so we drove for about 30 minutes and went to Lake Tahoe. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. It's a HUGE area for skiing/snowboarding so there are ski lodges everywhere. It's just awesome ;) See below for some pictures from Sunday.





1 comment:

Brooke said...

Lake Tahoe is soooooo beautiful. I'm glad you were able to go with Steve. :)