Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 12

Roses

I had a very busy day at work today and I haven't been feeling the greatest lately either. This flu bug has been going around here like crazy. So to say the least, I didn't feel like coming home and doing my normal "Wifely" thing.

Well, when I came home I couldn't believe what I saw (without me having to ask too!) Steve had picked up, did the dishes and was cooking dinner. To top that all off he had a dozen roses sitting on the kitchen table for me. He said that it was to help me feel better (aww). He is just the greatest! Thank you honey :)

2 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

AWWWWWWWWW.....that is so sweet! What a GREAT husband! Seriously! I would die if Scott did that. I really want someone to do that for me!!

*sniff*
*sob*
*whine*

Sorry, I have pulled myself back together. Sara that really is awesome!

Steph Stanger said...

That is awsome Sara!! Go Steve! I feel lucky if I get home and Mark hasn't let Malachy sit in a poopy diaper the whole time I was out.