Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19

One Month Old

You are one month old and I can't believe how fast time is going. I try to hold you as much as I can because I know tomorrow, you are one day bigger.

This month has been pretty good, although we are finally figuring out your pooping issues. I've called the Dr. 3 times because you just seem like you're in so much pain. But as of 4 days ago, I think we have it all figured out. Who knew that a little bit of syrup could make a baby poop so much.

At 3 weeks we went to the Dr. and you weighed in at 9 pounds, 8 ounces. You were 19 inches still.

You have figured out your days from your nights. (Yeah!!). Last night was the first night of sleeping 7 hours straight through the night. You were up for an hour to eat and look around, and then slept for another 4 hours. Yeah for sleep!!

Swaddling is so-so. You sometimes love it, other times scream until we have unswaddled you.

You love to sleep on your tummy, but it makes Mommy nervous, so it doesn't happen very often.

We've had so much fun having you in our family! I can't wait to see what you're like as a toddler. I can wait... don't get me wrong... I can wait. I'm just saying, I look forward to that period, far, far from now ;)

No comments: