Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13

Christmas Card Rejects...

With all the pictures I took of Lee for our Christmas Card this year, I couldn't help but post the reject ones that didn't make the cut. As you remember last years fiasco with trying to get Lee to sit still and take a picture, this year went MUCH better ;)

I tried a session before lunch and Lee just wasn't into it and wanted to play. Here's an example of the pictures I got.

Card would of said: "Merry Frick'n Christmas"

So... I got Lee undressed, fed him lunch, we had our neighbors over at the time and played for awhile and after they left I thought I would try one more time to get a smiley - sortof picture for our card before naptime. Although I did get some cute ones, here's some that didn't make the cut.

Please note: Although I could get Lee to put his button down shirt on, I could not get him to put his jeans back on. So the following pictures were taken with Lee in a nice shirt and no pants!

Christmas Card: "You don't need pants to have a great Christmas"

Christmas Card: "Just peeking in to wish you a Merry Christmas"

Christmas Card: "Hamming it up for Christmas so my Mommy stops torturing me, I mean taking my picture"

There you go! I have mailed out the cards and if you haven't received yours, I apologize, I have run out, so I will post the card here in a few days so you can see it. I'm sorry again we couldn't mail them out to everyone, we do want to wish you the Merriest of Christmas' and Happiest of New Years in 2010!

1 comment:

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

LOL! I think Merry Frick'n Christmas is my favorite :P