Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4

Pumpkin Art Project

Lee has been obsessed with pumpkins since everyone in our neighborhood has been decorating. We spent the past week slowly getting out all our fall stuff and today I thought I would do an art project with Lee. He made his first pumpkin out of construction paper. I cut out all the pieces but he glued them all and put them where they go. I think he did a great job! We've also been working on tracing lines and patterns. As you can see I dotted his name out and he did a pretty good job following it. He had a lot of patience for the "L" and first "E" however we lost him on his last "E". I guess that's a two year old for ya ;)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Awesome job. You are such a great mom dong such fun things with Lee.

Brooke said...

Awesome job, Lee! :)