Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3

Playing with actions in Photoshop

I've recently acquired Photoshop and I have been playing around with some actions. If you've never been over to see Pioneer Woman, than you must stop by and read. She has many sections on her site and I love all of them. Cooking, home and garden, photography or just plain old daily life. On her site, in the photos section, you will find 2 different collections of actions. I downloaded those and have been playing with them. Here's one picture of Lee that I was just playing with. Each picture has had a different "action" applied to it.

It's fun ot play around with the different settings!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Your getting good with the camera and photoshop. Isn't it fun? Thanks for having us over this evening. See you Thursday.